Butta Butta Cream moisturizes and protects your natural hair for up to seven days. This whipped shea butter (fair trade, unprocessed and raw shea butter from Ghana) is hand melted and mixed in combination with castor oil (certified organic), avocado oil (cold pressed, certified organic), jojoba oil (certified organic), and coconut oil (certified organic) to provide your natural hair with the best nutrients possible. When applied to the hair Butta Butta Cream is instantly absorbed and gives you soft, shiny, manageable hair. Use Butta Butta Cream on washday, with the green house method, and as your oil in the LOC method.
How to Use Butta Butta Cream:
Use Butta Butta Cream as a daily moisturizer to quench the thirst of your dry hair. It can be used to moisturize the ends of your hair and for your wash and go. It is the perfect product to use in the Liquid, Oil, and Cream (L.O.C.) method as your oil in this layering process.
1. Section your hair into 6 sections
2. Use a dime size amount and place on scalp and massage into skin
3. Depending on hair length, use a dime size amount to a quarter size amount in the palm of your hand
4. Rub your hands together to warm up Butta Butta Cream then place on the ends of your hair while working your way up to your roots.
5. For extremely dry hair, repeat this process every day.
Whipped shea butter blended with coconut oil, avocado oil, castor oil, and jojoba oil. Butta Butta Cream will lock in the moisture your natural hair needs.
The key to retaining hair length is moisture; Butta Butta Cream will keep your natural hair moisturized so you can achieve your desired hair length.
If you live in a warm or hot climate, or are ordering this item during the summer months, please be aware that Butta Butta Cream may melt in transit to you. If so, the product will appear as a liquid, just place it in the refrigerator for 2 hours and your Butta Butta Cream moisturizer will set.